Book-Talk Monday: What Are You Reading (March 2012)
It’s the first Monday of the month, so it’s time to share what we’re reading!
- What is the most recent book you’ve finished reading? (Please tell us a little about it, and whether or not you enjoyed/would recommend it.)
Since February’s update, I finished reading (click the title for my “review”):
—A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
—A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James (audio book)
—The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
—Dracula by Bram Stoker (audio book)
—Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
- What are you currently reading?
Currently reading: I’m not allowing myself to start reading anything new until I get the first draft of Follow the Heart finished. Reading will be my treat for finishing.
Currently listening to: Christy by Catherine Marshall (read by Kellie Martin)
- What’s the next book on your To Be Read stack?
Follow the Heart, Book 1 of the Great Exhibition series by Kaye Dacus—I must finish this manuscript so that I have time for rewrites, revisions, and edits before I have to turn it in on May 1!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)