#FirstDraft60 Day 32: Motivation for the Marathon #amwriting #nanowrimo
I know you probably don’t need a motivational speech or pep talk on the second day of writing. I’m sure you’re still gung-ho and raring to go. Typically, Mondays will be our day for sharing fun, motivational posts and memes (so be saving them as you come across them during the month); and Wednesdays will be our Story Bible Check-Up and Review day. But since we just finished our prep work on Monday, we’re going to go for the motivation today and wait until later for that check-up.
Below are a few things I found this week that I thought were fun or inspiring.
Assignment: Take a few minutes today to find at least one motivational blog post, video, or image to share in the comments. Something that made you laugh, made you think, or gave you a great idea for this writing challenge. Don’t take too long—remember, we are supposed to be writing, after all!
Pep Talk from Chuck Wendig from the NaNo official website
10 Tricks To Motivate Yourself To Write–Right NOW by Ollin Morales on Courage 2 Create
What’s motivating you today?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)