Ransome Trilogy Readers—I Need Your Feedback!
Readers of my Ransome Trilogy, I need your help with my new story!
As many of you know, I’ve been working on a new Royal Navy–Regency romance novel this year, The Spymaster’s Daughter. After several months of being “stuck” (because I tried to write it “by the seat of my pants,” the way I used to write years and years ago before I was published, and discovered I just can’t write that way anymore), I’m getting geared up to try to get the characters and story idea revamped/revisualized and get it finished by the end of National Novel Writing Month (11/30/16).
So here’s how you can help me (part 1).
In the Ransome Trilogy, there are two main female characters—Julia Witherington and Charlotte Ransome.
There are things I like and dislike about both of these characters—aspects and character traits I want to make sure my new heroine has—but I don’t want her to be too similar to them, since this is a totally new story. So the feedback I’m looking for is:
What do you like most about Julia? What would you change about Julia? What do you dislike about Julia?
What do you like most about Charlotte? What would you change about Charlotte? What do you dislike about Charlotte?
What would you most like to see in a new heroine in a story set around the same time?
Feel free to post in the comments below or you can contact me directly/privately.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)