#FirstDraft60 Day 34 — Sunday Story Reflections
On Sundays, we take a moment to step back and think about our writing from a wider view. In order to do that, I’ll post some guided questions—feel free to answer them here with as much or little detail as you’d like; or answer them on your own blog or on Facebook. Or just write the answers down in a private journal or notebook. The important thing is to actually think through and write down your answers.
Because we’re now in the writing portion of the challenge, there will be a much narrower focus to the question(s) posed—and we’re going to turn that focus onto the story itself.
Reflections for Day 34
- What have you learned about your main characters so far?
- Are your characters staying on track, or have you already had to make revision notes in your Story Bible for things that will need to change in the revision process for the second draft?
- Do you still look forward to spending time with your characters every day?
I look forward to seeing your answers and will be posting mine soon. And don’t forget to check in with your word-count progress!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)