Fun Friday–Richard Armitage Sings!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Have y’all seen this yet?

In case you didn’t already know, that’s our dearly beloved Richard Armitage playing (and singing as) head dwarf Thorin Oakenshield. (Click here for the full cast list.)

I can’t believe we have to wait until December for this!

1. Friday, January 13, 2012 8:14 am

Kaye, I’m right with you. Wasn’t it bad enough with all the waiting while they filmed, now we have to wait until Dec to actually watch it. Oh the agony!

(I blame you and Laura Frantz for my obsession with this man, LOL!)

2. Friday, January 13, 2012 10:16 am

oh yes. I saw this trailer yesterday and had to post it on FB. What a treat. It definitely sounded like him and, very nice! sigh.
    I am thinking I need to replay this again.

3. Friday, January 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Oh my goodness!! I didn’t even realize that was him!!! Cannot wait to see this…although I have to. πŸ™‚

4. Misty permalink
    Friday, January 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I am so excited about The Hobbit! But didn’t realize that was Richard Armitage. Huh. So I missed the posts about him in the past. Where did the infatuation start? Robin Hood, North & South? Just curious. πŸ™‚ I love him in North and South. Be still my heart! lol.

• Saturday, January 14, 2012 8:48 am

For me it was North and South. I write in that period (Currently 1830s) so I pretty much went through every production-from-novel I could find from Regency to late Victorian and was thrilled to find North and South after loving Cranford and studying Elizabeth Gaskell. North and South led me to Robin Hood, MI-5 and repeatedly back to N &S.
      Crushing on an actor like RA is good, clean fun, eh?

5. Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:17 am

New here but had to join in as there seems to be a bazillion of us RA admireres not-so-patiently waiting for The Hobbit. And the man can SING!!
    @Misty…I was hit hard when I saw North and South…it’s been downhill ever since!!

6. nady permalink
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Don’t forget the Vicar of Dibley…I watch it so much it’s embarrassing.