Thursday Thought Provoker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

1. Daphne Webb permalink
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:30 am

I bounce between two: a wolf or a panther. A wolf because of loyalty and life-long mate. Intelligent and protective, but even though that appeals to me I feel more connected with the aloofness, serenity, and exotic appearance of a panther. Look into a panther’s eyes and you see something beyond the cool facade. Panthers exhibit a sensitivity and awareness of his/her surroundings. They, too, are loyal. Fierce and silent. Yeah, I would have to say a panther. Hmm, but maybe a tiger would do. A white tiger…

2. Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:45 am

A tiger they are beautiful and also solitary animals. I am solitary to a degree also can live on my own. They are majestic and the sad part endangered. They sleep alot too.
    But they look so beautiful.
    If not a tiger a cougar as they look so regal and are very intelligent. they are the only cats that will actually stalk humans which is a bit sad for humans. and not that I want to stalk humans.

3. Kav permalink
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:20 am

A dog — but only one who is well-loved. I would be the loyalist, happiest, tail-waggingest, devotedest dog you ever met…and I’d try really, really hard not to shed hair on the furniture. 🙂

4. Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:28 am

Hmmmmmm. A well-loved cat in a house full of wide windowsills and sunbeams, and a lap always handy – when I WANT one, that is. 😀

5. Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:41 pm

Well, probably not a farm animal….unless a horse or maybe my daughter’s wether (a castrated male sheep), Bubba- a 4-H project who lived with us forever and for which we continually took a good amount of teasing from the sheep shearers!

6. Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:44 pm

I’m good, thanks. Even though there are days I envy the cat because all she does is eat and sleep and beg for a good back rub… which she usually gets.

7. Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:47 pm

I’m with Regina. A spoiled house-cat with my “mommy” wrapped around my tail. (like Zoe has me wrapped around hers)

What’s not to love about being a cat? You can sleep 18 hours of the day and nobody gets mad. You’re cute and still loved greatly, even when your human is mad at you and wants to throw you out at 5 am.

8. Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:20 pm

Definitely a horse. Although it would kind of depend upon the century. I would like to be a free roaming horse or a well loved one used for riding and not as a workhorse.

Next in line is a cat. Like mine. Spoiled rotton.

9. Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:20 pm

Next in line is a cat. Like mine. Spoiled rotten.

10. Thursday, June 2, 2011 7:06 pm

I’m thinking an eagle…so I can fly and see the world. 🙂

11. Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:36 pm

I’m so mad I came late to this one! A TIGER!!!!!!! Tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger.

Lucky for me, I already did. 😀 *points to icon*