An Interview Scavenger Hunt

Saturday, January 9, 2010

For those of you who’re entering the Make A Case for Love contest, I’m giving you a rare Saturday post to give you another opportunity to post a comment to count toward your entry.

In the past week or so, I’ve been featured with interviews on three other blogs:

A Christian Writer’s World
A Sequence of Continuous Delights
Jill Eileen Smith

So here’s a little scavenger hunt to help you get another entry in the contest by answering one or all of the following questions with information found in those interviews.

1. What is my favorite genre?

2. What famous author would I like to sit down and brainstorm with?

3. What is my favorite TV show?

5. What other career might I consider if I stop writing?

6. Where’s my favorite vacation spot?

1. Saturday, January 9, 2010 5:39 pm

Ok, here’s a stab a the answers:

1. What is my favorite genre? romance

2. What famous author would I like to sit down and brainstorm with? Louisa May Alcott

3. What is my favorite TV show? LOST

4. What did I use as the inspiration for the Guidry family in the Brides of Bonneterre series? Your own extended family (Sounds a lot like mine 🙂 )

5. What other career might I consider if I stop writing? Writing Teacher

6. Where’s my favorite vacation spot? Hot Springs, Arkansas

Thanks for the introduction to the blogs. These are new for me.

2. Saturday, January 9, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok.

1. Romance

2. Louisa May Alcott

3. LOST

4. Extended family

5. Teaching writing/grammar/editing

6. Hot Springs, Arkansas

3. Saturday, January 9, 2010 9:23 pm

1. What is my favorite genre?

Latvian horror

2. What famous author would I like to sit down and brainstorm with?

Matthew Lesko

3. What is my favorite TV show?

Gary Unmarried

How you felt after an all you can eat burrito bar.

5. What other career might I consider if I stop writing?

Oil rigger.

6. Where’s my favorite vacation spot?

Boise, Idaho

4. Saturday, January 9, 2010 11:16 pm

I’m a frequent visitor to both Lena’s and Carman’s blogs so this was pretty easy for me!

1.) Kaye’s favorite genre- Romance

2.) What famous author would Kaye like to have a brainstorm session with- Louisa May Alcott

3.) Favorite tv show- Lost

4.) Inspiration for the Guidry’s- Kaye’s large extended family

5.) Kaye’s pick of a career if she had to choose one other than writing- teach writing, grammar, or editing at a community college or small 4 year college

6.) Fave vacation spot- Hot Springs, Arkansas

5. Amee permalink
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:18 pm

I love it when after reading author interviews I have a renewed hunger to read that author’s books! I never have trouble choosing what to read next. 😉

1. Romance
    2. Louisa May Alcott
    3. Lost
    4. Your mother’s family
    5. Teaching at the college level
    6. Hot Springs, Arkansas

6. Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Here are a few of the answers:

2. What famous author would I like to sit down and brainstorm with? You said Laura Ingalls Wilder is on your short list. She would be on mine too. My great grandmother lived in Arkansas near the same area as her family. She was born in 1896, so I think they might have had similar experiences.

3. What is my favorite TV show? Lost

4. What did I use as the inspiration for the Guidry family in the Brides of Bonneterre series? Your own family.

6. Where’s my favorite vacation spot?
    I don’t know where yours is, but Tennessee is one of my favorites. Hot Springs, Arkansas is the closes thing I have that resembles Tennessee, so we go there as often as possible.