#FirstDraft120 Day 46: Story Bible Review & Update Day #amwriting #nanowrimo
In order to be able to focus on writing as much as we can on a daily basis, keeping our Story Bibles updated is important. So on Wednesdays, be sure to schedule additional time to review your Story Bible and see what needs to be updated or revised.
Since Story Bibles can start to get kind of massive, here are the sections to focus on reviewing/updating today:
- Secondary/Minor Characters
- Revisions section
- Style Guide
- Synopsis/Outline (in case your recent writing has made you think of any new scenes/plot points you want to add—or realize that some of the ones you thought of before you started writing no longer work).
And don’t forget to check in with your writing progress!
My 1k1hr Today
I’ll be doing my 1k1hr writing sprint today at 5:00 p.m. Central time. I’ve used the others this week to dig a little more into the assignments I didn’t really get to during October, so I haven’t added any actual word count to my total. Today, that changes!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)