#FirstDraft120 Day 43: Sunday Reflections on Changing Goals & Deadlines #amwriting #nanowrimo
In case you missed the announcement at the end of last week and are wondering what the revised logo means, check out that post before continuing on with today’s. Go ahead, we’ll wait.
Because Sundays are our day to take a moment to step back and think about our writing from a wider view, today is a great day to reflect on what we just did. Feel free to answer them here with as much or little detail as you’d like; or answer them on your own blog or on Facebook. Or just write the answers down in a private journal or notebook. The important thing is to actually think through and write down your answers.
Reflections for Day 43:
- How was your writing going before the challenge’s end date was extended?
- If you weren’t going to meet the original end-date goal and knew you needed more time, but had that date of November 30 hanging over your head, how did that make you feel?
- Now that we’re taking more time for this challenge, how do you think that will affect your writing—both your writing time (work) and your writing craft (story)?
- What are you looking forward to most about having more time to write? What do you think will be most challenging about the extended deadline?
I look forward to seeing your answers and will be posting mine soon. And don’t forget to check in with your word-count progress!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)