#FirstDraft60 Day 22: Sunday Reflections–Responsibilities, Priorities, & Writing Time #amwriting #nanoprep
On Sundays, we’re going to take a moment to step back and think about our writing from a wider view. In order to do that, I’ll post some guided questions—feel free to answer them here with as much or little detail as you’d like; or answer them on your own blog or on Facebook. Or just write the answers down in a private journal or notebook. The important thing is to actually think through and write down your answers.
Reflections for Day 22
1. What are your key daily responsibilities that cannot be put aside for writing?
2. What priority does writing take in your life?
3. What would you be willing to give up, for just 30 days, in order to have more time to write?
4. What are some obligations and commitments you currently have that you can reprioritize and/or reschedule in order to build more writing time into your daily schedule and give your writing the priority in November?
I look forward to seeing your answers and will be posting mine soon.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)