Word-Count Wednesday: Do More than You Did Yesterday #amwriting #1k1hr
So, after a month of pretty rigid blog topics for each day of the week, I may stick with that for a while just to get back into the habit of blogging each weekday. I’m sure I’ll mix it up as other ideas start to emerge (Any requests for a new topical Writing Series? Sound off in the comments!), but for now, we’ll stick to the schedule.
Your Wednesday word-count challenge for this week, if you choose to accept it, is:
Do more than you did yesterday.
Therefore, my challenge is to write at least 2,191 words today, since I wrote 2,190 yesterday.
As a means to reach that end, I’ll be doing two 1k1hr sprints today: one at 6:30 p.m. and one at 10:30 p.m. (U.S. Central time). Look for the notifications on Twitter
For you, that can mean increasing your word-count over yesterday. Or it could mean editing one or two more pages than yesterday, or adding fifteen or twenty minutes onto your time allotted for research. Or if you’re not a writer, read more pages/longer than you did yesterday, or spend more time today doing a craft or creating something.
So, who’s up for the challenge?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)