#LeapAheadWritingMarathon Day 11: Storyboarding with Kaye in 2011 (#TBT!)
How did your word-count challenge go yesterday?
True confession time: I didn’t do ANY writing at all yesterday. I’d planned to participate in a writing sprint in the evening with my grad-school writing group, but after watching Criminal Minds, I ended up going to bed early with a weather-induced migraine (my head/sinuses are overly sensitive to changing barometric pressure). So instead of writing at least 1,971 words, I wrote none. Boo!
But I’m also getting to a point in the story at which the real historical events are going to start influencing/dictating how my plot unfolds—and that means I need to do some planning. And for me, planning means . . .
But since I’d posted an inspirational video last week, I went to YouTube to find another one for this week. When I couldn’t find one among the many I’ve saved that really spoke to me this week, I clicked to another list—only to realize I’d clicked the wrong thing and ended up on the list of the videos I’d uploaded. And oddly, I found one from 2011 that I didn’t even remember doing. And it was about storyboarding! So that’s the video “inspiration” I’m sharing today.
Happy Writing (and Storyboarding)!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)