A HOBBIT Trailer/Preview Supercut

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some enterprising person has made a supercut video, taking all of the scenes from all of the previews, trailers, and teaser spots for The Hobbit, put them in chronological order, and stitched them together into this . . . a mega-preview of the movie that’s more than seven and a half minutes long!

Who plans to go see The Hobbit as soon as it hits theaters?

1. Debbie Mitchell permalink
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:49 pm

I’ve yet to read any of the books. I want to read the books first and then see the movies. Since The Hobbit is the prequel, I will read that book first, then see the movie, then I will read the other books……….and eventually see the movies.

• Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:52 pm

I had to force myself through the Lord of the Rings trilogy—not my cup of tea. (Even Eomer’s arrival on the scene couldn’t save the books for me, though they did make me read faster, to get to his scenes sooner.) I have no desire to read this book. I’ll just stick with the movies.

• Audry permalink
        Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:21 am

The Hobbit is very different from The Lord of the Rings. It was originally intended as a children’s book and is a much faster, less detailed read. From what I understand, the Hobbit movies are going to include a lot of material from elsewhere – appendices and so on. I’m excited. It’s coming out the weekend after my birthday and we’re going to see it… first movie I’ll have seen in the theater in years.

2. Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:44 pm

I couldn’t get ito the books either. But the movies are fantastic! I definitely want to see this in the theater.

3. Misty permalink
    Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:04 am

We will catch The Hobbit as soon as it opens. Unless it opens at midnight, I don’t do midnight. 🙂

4. Friday, November 23, 2012 4:08 pm

This trailer is fantastic! Really makes me want to see it as soon as it comes out instead of waiting for the DVD release. I just might scrape together my pennies and twist Jay’s arm to go!

5. Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:11 am

On this subject, have you seen the new Air New Zealand flight safety video?

• Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Oh, my goodness, I want to fly to Middle Earth straightaway!!