Fun Friday—Which DOWNTON ABBEY Character Are You?

Friday, February 3, 2012

We haven’t done a “which one are you” quiz here in a long time. And when I found this one, I thought many of you would enjoy it as much as I did. (Of course, if you’re a devoted fan of the series, as I am, you’ll be able to stack the answers in the favor of the character you want, pretty much. But do try to be as honest as possible!)

Click below to go to the quiz (it will open in a new tab/window), take the quiz, then come back and report your results!

My results (no surprise here!):

You are the Dowager Countess of Grantham, Violet Crawley (Maggie Smith). You do not suffer fools gladly. In fact you do not suffer anything at all because you refuse to entertain any form of discomfort in your life whatsoever.

1. Friday, February 3, 2012 4:42 am

Well, I did this online game awhile back (before season two). Nice girl, hard working, thoughtful, yada yada.,.. currently I’m feeling she is a bit naive, but that’s probably because she doesn’t have all the info we do!

oh, I love this show!

• Friday, February 3, 2012 4:46 am

They definitely have new questions this time and now I’m Bates instead of Anna. Seems I was born to be a servant.

Your results: You are Mr Bates, Lord Grantham’s valet (Brendan Coyle). You are a patient, kind, salt-of-the-earth type. But sometimes your self-righteousness can threaten to engulf you.

• Friday, February 3, 2012 8:38 am

I took the quiz a while back and got the same results you did! Anna then, Bates today 🙂

2. Friday, February 3, 2012 5:34 am

I got the Dowager Countess of Grantham also. I dont watch the show have seen a little of the first episode but didn’t get into it.

3. Sherrinda permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 5:56 am

Looks like Debra and I are twins! I am also Mr. Bates, the valet. Sometimes I feel like Daisy, who does things just to please others. She just can’t say no.

I saw on FB…did you post it?…a comparison of pictures of the cast. They compared the pictures of the cast as characters and in real life. Some of the characters don’t look anything like themselves in real life!

4. Friday, February 3, 2012 6:10 am

I am also the Dowager Countess.

5. Friday, February 3, 2012 6:35 am

Somehow I got Lady Mary: You are Lady Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery). You yearn for glamour and excitement. And the exhumation of poor Mr Pamuk. Oh how you miss him!

Maybe I haven’t gotten out of the house much. LOL

6. Anita Smith permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 7:49 am

Lady Mary for me, as well! But hey – she’s coming around, is she not? What a hilarious quiz. Loved the questions and responses!

7. Christene permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 8:34 am

Not sure what to make of this one

8. Rebekah W permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 10:24 am

How did I get Mary?!

Your results: You are Lady Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery). You yearn for glamour and excitement. And the exhumation of poor Mr Pamuk. Oh how you miss him!

I thought I was a Sybil…

9. Abigail Richmond permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 11:15 am

My results: You are Mr Bates, Lord Grantham’s valet (Brendan Coyle). You are a patient, kind, salt-of-the-earth type. But sometimes your self-righteousness can threaten to engulf you.

• Abigail Richmond permalink
      Friday, February 3, 2012 11:16 am

I haven’t seen Downton Abbey so I don’t know the characters.

10. Misty permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 1:40 pm

Mr. Bates for me…hmm, does it say something that he is getting on my nerves this season? Lol.

11. Charmaine permalink
    Friday, February 3, 2012 2:54 pm

Watch out everybody. I am Thomas Barrow the head footman who wants it all. I don’t even like him, I wonder if he likes himself.
    Love the show. .