Get an Advance Reading Copy E-Book of FOLLOW THE HEART!
Read Follow the Heart now instead of waiting three months!
You can download an advance reader copy (ARC) ebook from Net Galley for a limited time. Click the cover image above to go and request your copy. If you don’t already have a Net Galley account, you will need to set one up.
What will you need to do in exchange for getting an advance copy of the book?
It’s easy—just tell other people about it. Here are some ways you can do that:
- Write a review for the book on online bookstores such as:
- Write a review at one of the many online book review sites, including:
- I’m available for interviews and guest columns on your blog.
- Recommend the book as a featured title for an area book discussion group after it officially releases. Group discussion questions will be in the back of the book.
- Start a discussion about the book on your blog or on e-mail loops you’re a part of or in the communities on sites like Amazon, Shelfari, and Goodreads.
- Print out a review you’ve written, or other reviews of the book and give them to your public or church librarians for consideration.
- Bookmarks will be ready soon, and I’d be more than happy to send some to you if you’d be willing to distribute them to public libraries, church libraries, bookstores, gift shops, coffee shops, and random people you see reading in public ;-).
- Hang out in your local bookstore and “hand sell” the book by talking it up to customers shopping in the fiction department.
- Talk to the clerks in any bookstores and libraries you visit and ask if they carry the book. If not give them a short review and recommend they order a few copies.
- Offer to write a book review for your church newsletter, neighborhood newspaper or any other printed source that might reach readers.
- Word-of-mouth is still probably the number one way books hit bestseller lists, so simply start conversations about the book. Tell your friends and family what you’ve been reading and why you enjoyed it so much.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)