Teaser Tuesday—Praise for Follow the Heart
Follow the Heart is filled with delightful characters that set out on a mission to marry well . . . if only their hearts would stay out of it! Dacus has created a rich Victorian setting filled with fresh characters whose backgrounds include everything from the poorhouse to aristocracy, adding charm and depth to this romantic tale. A thoughtful takeaway is watching Kate discern the difference between her obligations to duties—duties both fair and unfair—and listening to God’s direction. This is one story I’ll never forget!
Follow your heart to pure magic! Kaye Dacus has penned a dual love story twice as tender, twice as romantic, twice as sigh-worthy as a proper Victorian tale should
be . . . and I devoured every heart-fluttering page!
Kaye Dacus has created a wealth of memorable characters in this charming story of love, duty, and sacrifice. Sent to England to marry a rich man and save her family from financial ruin, the heroine can’t allow her growing feelings for the handsome gardener to keep her from her obligations. The fast-paced plot and tender love story are bound to delight and leave you eagerly awaiting the next book.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)