Blog Schedule Change–How You Can Help
Between working full-time, trying to get my books written, and taking on some adjunct teaching here in the next few weeks, I’ve decided it’s time to cut down on the time I spend blogging. Instead of five days per week, I’m now only going to be blogging three days a week most weeks. (I’m sure there will still be occasions when something strikes my fancy on an “off” day leading me to post.)
Here’s how you can help . . .
I’m keeping Open Mic Wednesday for obvious reasons—we all seem to really enjoy it. (But I’d love it if you all would start posting some fun ice-breaker style questions, fun quotes, or other topic-starters as well. It’s hard to think of a bunch of discussion questions every week without repeating something!)
If you like the round-up of fun stuff around the web on Fridays, I’ll continue with that. If there’s something else you’d like to see me do on Fridays, let me know.
Mondays are going to be more focused on reading/literature/stories—mainly keeping the “reading-chat” or “book-talk” theme going. But, again, I’d love some suggestions for topics you’d love to see covered there.
I’m not going to be writing about writing/publishing a lot. There are plenty of other, more knowledgeable people out there doing that—and, besides, I have a growing number of non-writing readers of this blog, and I don’t want to spend time blogging about stuff y’all don’t find interesting. So what are some book/reading related topics you’d like to see me delve into?
This blog is more for you than it is for me, so let me know what you’d like to see covered here, and I’ll do my best to try to accommodate your suggestions/requests.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)