Book Cover Help Needed
I need your help! Post links to images of your FAVORITE HISTORICAL ROMANCE NOVEL COVERS—Christian or general-market. I need to turn in my marketing/cover design sheet for Follow the Heart on Friday and they suggest sending examples of covers to get a feel for the type of image for my book.
Kate and Christopher Dearing’s lives are turned upside down when their father loses everything in a railroad land speculation and they’re shipped off to their mother’s brother, Sir Anthony, in England with one edict: marry money. At twenty-seven years old, Kate is no debutante . . . and has the stigma of being passed over by eligible men many times—and that was before she had no dowry. Christopher would like nothing better than to make his own way in the world; and with a law degree and expertise in the burgeoning railroad industry, he was primed to do just that—in America.
While Christopher has a chance to make his own way in life—which would enable him to lay his affections where he chooses—he cannot let the burden of their family’s financial situation crush his sister. Trying to push her feelings for the handsome—but not wealthy—gardener aside, Kate’s prospects brighten when a friend of Sir Anthony’s, a wealthy viscount, shows favorable interest in her. But will marrying for the financial security of her family be the right thing to do, when her heart is telling her she’s making a mistake?
Mandates . . . money . . . matrimony. Who will follow the heart?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)