Fun Friday—The Middle Name Meme
My crit partner Erica tagged me on this . . .
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Nell.
N—Nonconformist. I’ve never felt obligated to do something just because everyone else is doing it. When I was in junior high, I went out for the volleyball team even though all the other girls in my (very small) class wanted me to be cheerleaders like them. I’m a girl who LOVES football and action movies (and yet still single—hmmm . . .) but also writes romance novels.
E—Educated. I know, not all that interesting. But something I’m awfully proud of—after dropping out of college at age 21, I went back as a part-time, nontraditional student at age 29 and completed my bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
L—Laid-back. I don’t get uptight about much. Okay, maybe when I’m in traffic, or when someone is supposed to be meeting me and they’re late.
L—Loyal. It takes me a long time to build relationships with people, but once I do, I’m loyal almost to a fault, and willing to overlook and forgive almost anything.